European Based Position
We are looking for a dynamic Solutions Engineer to help us drive our next wave of success in EMEA for our HTML5 and RDK-based STB software solutions.
- Work closely with the Espial sales, product management, PS and engineering team, partners and customers.
- Develop targeted solution architectures and technical solution proposals based on customer requirements and workshops.
- Deliver exciting technology demonstrations that capture the imagination of our customers.
- Drive technical sales engagement with Regular travel, often with short notice, for customer meetings, partner events and tradeshows.
- Share technical insights with pre-sales team.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Solutions Engineering and/or Sales Engineering position.
- Experience driving successful sales campaigns working with internal teams and partners.
- Excellent relationship management skills to build and maintain rapport with key decision maker.
- Superior oral and written communications for presentations, proposals to build engagement with customers as a key technical resource.
- Excellent time management, troubleshooting and problem solving skills while managing multiple priorities and short-term time constraints.
- Strong technical expertise with video, web, networking, Linux and virtualization technologies.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking over unicast and multicast networks.
- Experience with cable video systems and knowledge of TV standards.
- Familiarity with Linux Scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, Python.
- Working knowledge of Oracle, Apache, Wireshark, and carrier-grade networking would be an asset.
- Candidate will have in-depth hands-on experience with Linux (particularly with RHEL and Debian based distributions). Proficiency in Linux installation and administration.
- Familiarity with VMWare, KVM and VirtualBox virtualisation technology including virtual networking concepts.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact HR at: hrinfo (at) espial.com